- New variable in the Form Submission Trigger: Form name
- Changes in Audience Manager tag template (all forms will not be tracked by default anymore. You will have to add the forms you would like to track to the inclusion list in the tag template settings)
- Page Scroll Trigger now works with multiple tags
- Long names in the versions cause problems in the appearance of buttons
- Form tracking is now based on an inclusion list (a new default configuration).
- Ability to track form fields based on their label, rather than input field name (which in some cases is randomly generated).
- Profile update retries are now properly delayed in time. When all retries fail, tasks are now moved to a separate queue where they wait for manual action (to prevent data loss).
- Serving consents basing on GeoIP (eg. only for the visitors from countries covered by GDPR)
- Consents translations (visitor may change consent’s language)
- The request to the stats when a user saves the same consents is not being sent