- Piwik PRO Analytics Goal Conversion tag
- Piwik PRO Audience Manager tag
- Google DoubleClick tag
- AdRoll tag
- Bing Ads tag
- Pop-ups section has been enriched with A/B testing feature. Each pop-up can now have up to 5 different versions. Apart from being able to set traffic distribution (e.g. server 50% for A version, 30% for B version, and do not fire any version for 20%), the user can also set “ghost version” (do not fire pop-up for chosen part of traffic). Each version is tracked in Analytics (views and clicks).
- Pop-up visual creator extended by new components (shapes) and setting of background color.
- Ability to prioritize pop-ups (based on position on the list).
- Pop-ups available in debug mode.
- Changelog expanded to include versions of pop-ups.
- Problem with serving more than one pop-up an a time fixed. If there is more than one pop-up which could be fired at the same time, on the same event (e.g. two pop-ups on page view), then only the pop-up with higher priority will be fired.
- Support for 2FA via Google authenticator. User will need to add QR code from the sign-in screen to the authenticator. From that moment on, the user will have to use the password and then provide the current authenticator code to log in to the PPMS instance.
- Redesign of the product bar.